The HCE III Tx/Rx HDBaseT™ extension system offers full HDMI 2.0 compliance supporting HDR (High Dynamic Range) and 4K@60Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling. Featuring PureLink’s proprietary Précis codec, a light compression technology, the HCE III can transport Ultra HD/4K, multi-channel audio, and High Dynamic Range (10 bits support) content over a single CATx cable.
The HCE III provides HDMI extension up to 130 feet (40 meters) at Ultra HD/4K and up to 230 ft. (70 meters) at 1080p over category cable with embedded multi-channel audio, CEC pass-through, bi-directional RS-232 and IR control, and PoE – all with zero loss and zero noise. The HCE III Tx/Rx also supports Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio plus LCPM (up to 192 kHz). Additionally, the low profile “slim box” enclosure design make the HCE III ideal for limited space installation environments, such as behind flat panel displays and video walls.
- Supports resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4)
- Supports HDR (High Dynamic Range) formats
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Extends HDMI up to 130 ft. (40m) at Ultra HD/4K and up to 230 ft. (70m) at 1080p
- Précis codec – visually lossless signal transmission
- High bandwidth support – up to 18 Gbps
- Supports BT.2020 color representation
- Bi-drectional PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Bi-directional RS232 & IR extension
- CEC pass-through